Crowns & Bridges
Benefits for Crown & Bridge Producers
Using the Ai210D 3D Dental Laser Scanner enables dental companies, laboratories and dental technology providers to improve the production of dental crowns and bridges. It can help these companies to:
- Improve quality with more accurate scans of any dental cast, die, wax-up or stump, and reduced human error.
- Speed turnaround time through the automation of labour-intensive measurement, and accuracy to ensure the perfect fit the first time.
- Increase profitability through increased production and fewer returns.
- Differentiate from competitors with custom dental crowns and bridges.
- Protect your investment with one scanner that can be used for a wide range of applications.
The Ai210D scanner is based on proven and robust 3D laser scanning technology from ShapeGrabber .